Bilingual Partner Relationship Manager
For 30 years, Families First (www.families-first.org) has strengthened vulnerable families by providing high-quality parenting education and support programs. We most recently pioneered our Power of Parenting program, through which parents participate in twelve sessions of comprehensive programming held at a partner site in their neighborhood. The Partner Relationship Manager will be responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of the Power of Parenting program at multiple sites in the areas of East Boston, Chelsea, South Boston, and surrounding cities. This is a full-time exempt position that will report to the Director of Programming. Professional Development opportunities will be available during the year.
- Manage the recruitment and retention strategy by guiding the development of the outreach plan, attend recruitment events, and monitor the implementation of the recruitment and retention plan
- Ensure the recruitment of at least 25 parents in each program, and monitor the retention efforts, resulting in the graduation of at least 10 of them
- In collaboration with a Parenting Educator, select, train, and manage parent leaders for each program
- Maintain high-quality ongoing relationships with program partners and Parenting Educators
- Coordinate scheduling and organization of workshop delivery with program partner site personnel, assign Parenting Educators to specific programs, and provide other needed logistical support for the program
- Assess needs identified by parents and make referrals to the appropriate resource partner
- Other duties as assigned
The Partner Relationship Manager should have a Bachelor’s degree, 2+ years of family and community engagement experience, and 2+ years of experience successfully managing programs/projects. The ideal candidate should have the ability to understand technical concepts and be proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Salesforce experience is a plus. Strong written and verbal communication/interpersonal skills, excellent organizational and problem-solving skills, attention to detail, flexibility, and English-Spanish bilingual capability are must-haves. Experience working in culturally diverse environments and a deep understanding of issues related to diversity and cultural competence are desired.
Candidate needs to be available to work some nights.
Families First is an Equal Opportunity Employer and actively seeks a diverse staff that reflects the communities it serves.